4a-play on M3

Hi,

I’m using 4a-play to playback WAV files on M3 with ff 6.0.1.

By referring the web documents, I can get sound from a USB headphone,

but nothing from the on-board earphone jack.

The Docs say, usually device “hw:2,0,0” matches “multimedia”, while I find it also works with “navigation”.

Does that mean, “hw:2,0,0” stands for a USB Audio?

And is USB Audio the only device supported currently?

Any suggestion appreciated.

Thanks

ChenWei