Home screen not displayed after board boot up

Hello All,
For the first time we are using AGL.
We are using M3+Kingfisher board. We have set up AGL bitbake and flashed the board with M3ULCB-KF images.

When we start the board, for some seconds it shows AGL screen as loading.
But then there is nothing on screen.
We have checked the logs while booting, it shows that WindowManager service failed.

We need to start the AGL screen and use Bluetooth, Media player services.

Please let me know how to proceed with installation and execution of AGL services.

Regards,
Ashvini Deshmukh