Re: Changing the resolution of home screen application background image

Hi Abbas,

On 10.10.2018 18:33, Abbas Nozari wrote:
Hello all,
I'm using the AGL FF 6.0.0 on Raspberry Pi3 and I'm working on home screen application.
My problem is that when I want to change the background image of home screen app. with a lower resolution one (e.g 800*480, because my 7" LCD resolution is 800*480), new image doesn't fit into the whole LCD (that is the displayed image is smaller than LCD size).
What is the reason?

You need to edit weston.ini to change the screen resolution. For example you can have a look at my recent patched for 1280x720 screen resolution on HDMI monitors for Raspberry Pi:
https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/#/c/16789/

You have to do something similar depending on the type of the exact LCD monitor that you are using.

Best regards,
Leon

--
Abbas Nozari