git version tags moving?

I was looking at some of the repos, following the recent bluetooth changes, and I noticed one case where the FF 6.0.0 tag is on a two day old commit.

https://git.automotivelinux.org/AGL/meta-agl-devel/log/?h=flounder

This is obviously newer than when 6.0.0 was announced last weekend, and newer than what I've built and am testing.

Is this normal policy, to move tags?  I've typically worked on projects where a tagged release is fixed, for reproducibility, and if you need a new tag, make it 6.0.0a or 6.0.0.1 or something to be unique.

What is the standard within the AGL project?  When will a tag stop moving?

thanks

Jason.