Problems with Navigation app on FF image

Hello, I was trying to run the navigation sample app on FF RC6, and ran into a lot of problems.  I had run it previously on EE, and went through our steps from that time (including installing the maps with download_map_data_jp.sh.

However, it seems that my M3+KF image is missing a lot of QT location/positioning libraries and QML components.  I was able to get the app to run by copying them from the crosssdk docker image, and now have the Navigation app running and working.

To work around this I needed to install the QtPositioning, QtLocation, and location-related plugins onto the AGL image (see steps below).

Why are QtPositioning and QtLocation omitted from the M3 image?  Is this a bug, or was it an intentional steps for FF, or a mistake in my build options?

Steps I performed:

cd /xdt/sdk/sysroots/aarch64-agl-linux/usr/lib/qt5/qml
rsync -av QtPositioning QtLocation root@m3board:/usr/lib/qt5/qml/
cd /xdt/sdk/sysroots/aarch64-agl-linux/usr/lib
rsync -av libQt5Loca* root@m3board:/usr/lib/
cd /xdt/sdk/sysroots/aarch64-agl-linux/usr/lib
rsync -av libQt5Posi* root@m3board:/usr/lib/
cd /xdt/sdk/sysroots/aarch64-agl-linux/usr/lib/qt5/plugins
rsync -av geo* pos* root@m3board:/usr/lib/qt5/plugins/

thanks for any clarity you can provide,
Jason.