About running the Imagebutton

Hi, All

Now, I am trying to run my test application on the homescreen.
But a function is not run, and I ask that how to use this function.
I make that in reference to 'datetime'of 'Settings'in the homescreen.

I try to set Imagebutton and move the index of the tumbler.
I want to some advices, please.

The code is below.

ImageButton {
  id: citycontrol
  anchors.horizontalCenter: citydial.horizontalCenter

  offImage: './images/HMI_Settings_TimeDate_Arrow_Up.svg'
  onClicked: {
       citydial.currentIndex++
  }
}