AGL Documentation Site Updates

As AGL continues to mature we are evaluating our current documentation site [1] and seeking to make significant improvements to its layout, add additional content, and generally make it more more user friendly.  We have engaged Scott's Documentation Services to facilitate this effort. We provided a set of use cases we would like to satisfy with the documentation and Scott's has completed their evaluation of the site and made a number of recommendations for improvement [2].

We will review their recommendations during the F2F meeting this week at 11:00 am Pacific Time on Wednesday.   Please plan to attend if this call or provide additional feedback via email.

Regards,
Walt