Instrument Cluster Demo Application

Hi,

is there an demo application for the instrument cluster like shown for CES 2017?

I would like to use it as a starting point, but I did not found it within the repo, just the als-meter-demo

Further I would like to know if there is any easy way to develop applications for agl. I was only able to modify e.g. the hvac application using text editor.

Is there an IDE or a common way how you all build your agl applications?

My last question is: I build an agl minimal image for the raspberry (without demo apps). I am not which services need to be installed to run at least the demo homescreen and the launcher.

Using the agl-demo image I get all demo application and services installed, which I want to avoid, cause I am not sure how to remove them while building the image.

Best regards

Berislav