AGL GSoC Progress Update - Week 11,12

Hello everyone,

These are the last update emails that I am sending to the mailing list. It's an aggregated email for the last two weeks.

Week 11
- managed to run a dummy QML frontend part successfully
- did research for writing the binding middleware in C++
- took the Mixer application as an example
- wrote a test binding

Week 12
- altered the algorithm for process management as suggested by Loic
- cleared away issues with compiling
- successfully ran a completed version
- applied some minor changes to the frontend
- eliminated the button to trigger the callback to the service part
- implemented a timer to perform this task

I'm grateful to the entire community for having this opportunity and to everyone who has helped me solve coding issues and given advice. This is the link to my GSoC code submission:

https://ydimitrov.github.io/gsoc-participation-2018/

I've attached the entire code of the HVAC application, although I do not take credit for all of it, but couldn't only attach my piece of code. Again if anyone is interested in my work or has some question, please do not hesitate to drop me an email.

Kind regards,
Yordan