Re: Building of AGL EE failed

Hi Madhu,

2) your repo error comes from site:
http://git.openembedded.org/
http://git.yoctoproject.org/

This 2 sites work for me so:

2.1) try again "repo sync", perhapse it was just a temporary issue
2.2) Do you have a proxy? I don't thinks it's the problem, but ...
2.3) Can you try:

# curl http://git.yoctoproject.org/
# curl http://git.yoctoproject.org/

You should have access to this site

2.4) If not, perhaps this 2 sites is blocked. Try to contact your
admin about that.

Regards,
Ronan Le Martret [IoT.bzh]