Re: [RHEL 5.11][5.0.1] autofs hangs up

I meant on clients  uysubsp05/06. Sorry.

On 08/11/2019 08:06, Simon ELBAZ wrote:
Hi Ian,

Thanks for your answer.

I read about bz1049017. However, it seems that autofs hangs at maps reload in the previsou issue whereas in the customer issue, the maps are not reloaded.

/HOME/svsi_emr is the autofs home directory i am focusing on to debug the issue.

Please find the logs attached. The issue happens before 11h18 Europe/Paris time on servers uysubsp05/06.

Regards
Simon