Re: Autmount issue

Hello Ian,

Thank you very much for looking into this. Solaris clients didn't have
any issue with the existing master map. In my environment, I do have
99% Solaris clients and I don't want to change master map for few
Linux clients. below is the auto_master map on Sun Directory Server

dn: automountkey=ahmedf,automountMapName=auto_master,dc=drivess,dc=rtaa
automountinformation: nfs-cluster:/san/users/cmes/ahmedf
automountkey: ahmedf
objectclass: top
objectclass: automount

I am clueless.