Re: stat -L triggering mount (behavior change starting with 2.6.38-rc1)

Thanks for your quick answer ! I already tried cd and ls but it does not work, I will try stat tomorrow, until now the automount trigger is only working when trying to access from a GUI. I will let you know of the result.

Envoyé de mon iPad