Re: Local Mount Options

> look at the daemon options in /etc/sysconfig/autofs

Thanks, I did look in there.  I should have mentioned that in my
original post.  The only thing I see that seems to be applicable is
the "OPTIONS" option, but when I added my options to there, autofs
interpreted that as an option to autofs itself, not the mount program.
 Am I missing something else?  I see "APPEND_OPTIONS" which seems like
it would be helpful (and is set to "yes" already anyhow), but the
comments in the /etc/sysconfig/autofs file do not indicate which
options are to be appended.

--

Tim Gustafson
tjg@xxxxxxxx