ath6kl DT support and multiple instances.

Hi Kalle,

I noticed that ath6kl partially supports Device trees, via check_device_tree() function in init.c.

I have a use case for adding reset line and pinctrl properties to this dt bindings, but soon realized that this function would not work for multiple instances of the driver, as there is no direct association/binding of dt node and driver instance.

Just wondering if this is a know limitation and there will be no possible multiple instances of this driver?

is check_device_tree function obsolete?

should I care about multiple instances?

Other than adding static code in the board file, are there any other options to pass platform data like reset gpio lines and pinctrl properties to the driver?

thanks,
srini