RE: isw device for volume broken after opensuse livecd boot(correction)

Sorry, Tiago. I misread your email regarding the two volumes: RAID0 and
RAID0:1.

In the following messages:

"Port 1 .. Member disk(0,1)" means that the hard drive attached to port
0 (scsi address: 1:0:0:0) is a member of two RAID arrays (RAID0 and
RAID1) which are defined as RAID id 0 and 1 respetively.

But port 0(scsi address 0:0:0:0) has a hard drive that has a RAID
configuration including the same names of the RAID arrays.

Because the metadata got messed up, OROM couldn't determine that the
above two hard drives were belong to the same group of disks. In order
to differentiate the names of the RAID volumes from two hard drives, :1
was added in.

Thanks Eric for pointing out that the OROM display screen doesn't
include the partition information.

I hope that will help you understand those magic numbers. If you have
any questions, let me know.

Ying