RE: isw device for volume broken after opensuse livecd boot

Thanks, Tiago,

If you have backed up data, you can go ahead to rebuild your disks.
Since the rebuilding in iMSM only recovers data in RAID1, you will lose
all data in RAID0. It's not worth to do it.

Regarding OROM, I don't suggest to choose the rebuild option until
you're sure that one disk is broken. In your case, one of your raid
disks wasn't detected during a reboot and OROM told you that RAID0
failed and RAID1 degraded. OROM can fix it if your missing disk
reconnected after another reboot. But if you choose a spare disk for
rebuilding, it's hard for a program to determine which disk's data are
valid. Anyway, I have forwarded your metadata to the OROM team and the
iMSM team. If they come up with some tips, I'll let you know.

I appreciate your help.

Ying