Re: Issue with PATA (IDE) RAID on SiI0680 chip

Hi again,

Thanks for all the replies, I really appreciate the help. I'm starting
to think that there might be something wrong elsewhere on my computer
due to the fact that both PATA nvraid and silraid aren't working. I
would have expected at least one of the two to work.

When I get back home from work, later, I will find the output of those
commands suggested by Molle and post them to the list. I would also
like to paste the metadata, so if someone could help me out on how I
should go about getting it, that would be great :)

Once again, thanks for the help!

Kind regards,

Richard Powell.