Re: pdc20277 with raid

hi!
:)) yepp.. it's working with 2.4.25pre3>
But it's not same functionality like promise's modules - if your using
promise binary, one of disks in mirror can fail, you just replace it with
new one (during running system) and mirror rebuild itself. There is also a
nice live report in proc about recovering. I guess that promise should
release this soon as source : ))

thanks, gorazd