RE: Installing Red Hat 8.0 ATARAID directly

Hi

I say "raid array" to mean the array you create inside Promise FastTrak
BIOS. I use the term raid partition to point to /dev/ataraid/d?p?

So, here is the clearer version of step 5:

5. Cntrl+F and enter into FastTrak BIOS. Create raid array of your
taste. Reboot but this with CD#1 in the cdrom. Boot in the CD with
command: "linux noprobe appendline"

Murty