Re: FastTrack 100 TX2

If you want to disable Promise fake raid completely, you should not select
Special FastTrak Feature" during kernel compilation. But if the contrary
worked for you, then I dont know why..strange.

Following is my logic but if the contrary worked then I guess atleast it
tells us that we have to unselect the feature, see, if no luck, select it
and recompile kernel.

Requirement for Booting the hard disk: Array setup in FastTrak BIOS
Requirement for not using array info supplied by that BIOS: Unselect
"Special FastTrak Feature" in kernel
Requirement for detecting Promise chip: Select PDC20xx controller support
in kernel