Does anyone knows ataraid support 4 Anaconda

During RH 8.0 installation,I was able to load ataraid as a module and see
all partitions, mount and see data. BUT, because Anaconda installer does
not support ataraid, I cannot go through installation.

Does anyone know of any latest version of anaconda that supports ataraid,
or any Python gurus know how to install. (I will post to anaconda list
later, but thought I should see if someone on this list knows) I probably
can make a kickstart file and do that, but haven't tried it yet.