Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: redhat 8.0 and HighPoint372 ATA/133 RAID

is the entire OS on that Mirror?  Or is it Data only?

You can use the 7.3 drivers but you must "insmod -f %modulename%" for it to install on 8.0... I got mine working but the OS was NOT on the Highpoint Hard Disk... only my DB data was on the mirror, so 8.0 installed fine then I had to go back and install the driver manually for the OS to see the mirror and my DB data.