Re: How can I disable PDC20265 BIOS

David Wade wrote:

Hi all,

When I boot, the promise BIOS stops the boot process because there is no
raid array defined, and I have to type escape to continue without defining
one.  This is an issue here in NZ as power can be less than reliable (yeah,
yeah so I got a UPS  (Belkin silver series -works great and was cheap)).

So, is there a simple way to stop the promise BIOS from halting an automatic
reboot after power failure ??

Try creating a raid array with a single drive for each disk.

--
There is no such thing as obsolete hardware.
Merely hardware that other people don't want.