assistance

 NIGERIAN ELECTRIC POWER  AUTHORITY
 #12,MAITAMA-SULE ST,GARKI,
 ABUJA-NIGERIA.

 Attn:

 I Dr. Kenneth Johnson, the Director of Finance Nigeria
 Electric Power Authority(NEPA) here by solicit
 for your co-operation as follows: -

Nigeria E.P.A Ltd was incorporated many years ago to
 harness Nigeria's power supply fordomestic use and
  Export Market.

 In 1995, a Final Investment Decision (FID) was signed
 by the federal government of Nigeria,to build a new
 power supply unit for the eastern zone

 In the fourth Quarter of 1995, a consortium of
 Engineering firms, EEC,Electric of South Africa,
 and Bulgaria Engineering Corporation(BEC) was awarded a
 contract for the construction of the Supply unit, The
 Power Transmission System and The Residential Quarters.
 Note, in the process of the negotiations and
 verification of the documents for the award of the
 contract, we provided an official clause which created
 the existence of a sub-contractor category for the
 contract.

 Furthermore, because of our interest in the faith of
 the unseen sub-contractor, we used our Managarial
 positions to increase the total contract sum by
 US$36.2M. Meanwhile the project has been completed and
 commissioned and the power unit has commenced transmission
 of power supply,while the contractors have been paid
 leaving an outstanding sum of US$36.2M unpaid to the
 sub-contractor.
 Now due to our resolve to transfer the outstanding sum
 to foreign account, we therefore feel obliged to
 contact you for assistance in achieving our objective.
 To transact this business with us you are to provide
 the following:

 (a)Name of your company, address, private and
 official telephone and fax numbers.

 (b)Your bank details.

 Note, the fund will be shared in the below ratios: 60%
 to be released to us, 35% to be retained by you while
 5% is to cover all expenses incurred by both parties
 in the course of the transaction.

 Finally, be rest assured that all necessary risk have
 been eliminated by us and the transaction is going to
 be carried on legally. Confidentiality is very
 important in this transaction. For now, all replies
 must be by email.

 I expect your prompt response.

 Best regards
 DR.Kenneth Johnson