Promise 20276 and RAID5

I have a new PC which has a Asus A7V333 motherboard with on-board Promise 20276
RAID controller.

This system is going to be run as a high-avalibility server, so I was planning
on running it with 4x 80Gb IDE hard drives in a RAID5 array (3 disks in array
with 1 hot spare).  I would also like to have a IDE Zip drive and IDE CD-Writer
in the system.

I am planning on having the hard drives running on the Promise IDE channels,
and the CD-RW and Zip on the standard IDE channels.

However, I assume the Promise controller doesn't support RAID5.

How can I install Redhat 7.3 on this system using the above hardware
configuration?