RE: RH7.3 and Promise 20265

I have tried to install 7.2 using both the new driver and it gives me the
same problems. It freezes just after finishing formatting the last
partition. (When I look at terminal 4)
I will try to use the old driver tonight.
It seems that the driver gets inserted correct but at some point I noticed
that I gave an error on terminal 4 (or was it 3). Something like
"FastTrak: IRQ request timed out" two times.
But formatting and testing proceeds without any problems until the end of
formatting.
I think I 'll try to install a W2k server on the box, just to test the
hardware functionality.