RE: driver for Promise PDC 20276 on Gigabyte 8IXRP mb?

You are not going to find a driver from Promise for 7.3 for awhile. 7.3 uses
the 2.4.18-x kernel, and Promise have only released drivers for <=7.2.

If you want to use a drive on that controller, I would suggest plugging in
your HD into 1 of your regular IDE ports, installing 7.3. Rebuilding kernel
with support for IDE raid ( I would build the promise stuff into the
kernel ), and then building your lilo with /dev/ataraid/d0p1 ( I assume )
for the new kernel build.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:: Webhosting.net
:: Anton Resnick > Operations