driver for Promise PDC 20276 on Gigabyte 8IXRP mb?

Installation on my new system with a Gigabyte 8IXRP motherboard fails
because it does not detect any hard drives.

The Gigabyte 8IXRP has an on-board Promise PDC 20276 RAID controller.

I need to find / create a driver disk for the Promise PDC 20276 that I
can use to install RedHat 7.3.

Gigabyte's site only lists Windows drivers for PCD 20276

The Promise site has a marketing page about the PCD 20276 but no links
to drivers.

The Promise site has a Linux area but all access is via a list of
Promise retail products. The list does not include any of links for MB
embedded products.

Is there a driver available?

Can I use the driver for one of the retail products? Which one?
FastTrak100 TX, ...?

Thanks R.Parr Temporal Arts