Re: ATARAID

Hi
ataraid now supports raid 0 and raid 1. The procedure is for raid 1,
although it can help you in building raid 0. Promise BIOS is only for
booting and if you want to use it configure raid, sync disks etc.

Although Linux IDE raid ( md ) is as good as Linux ataraid/pdcraid, I
personally would use Linux native ataraid/pdcraid (ataraid/d0) just to
make sure things dont break. Somebody correct if I am wrong.

Promise /dev/sda raid offers the lowest performance. In my case,I also got
SCSI reset errors.