Re: News From Promise

First, I got SCSI reset errors when I used Promise supplied drivers. I did
not get a single error or see performance bottleneck when I used Linux
native ataraid. So, personally I dont care what licensing Promise will
use.

Promise will always be working towards fooling people, they want them to
think Promise RAID as a TRue hardware Raid.