PDC-202xx IDE RAID HOWTO

Hi all,

I have written up my experience with the PDC-202xx as promised.  I would
like any concerned to please make sure I have not offended anyone, at
which point I would like to make it available for all.  Please go to
http://www.magic-lamp.org/howto/pdc20265-mandrake8.2.phtml to see it.

Jinn

PS - Ed, your guess is as good as mine.  When I did it I just installed
LM 8.2 with the expert option - mind you, that was on the ide0 (hda)
channel as outlined in my howto. My understaning is that you don't need
the pcdraid module when using the ataraid module.