Raid0 on Soyo K7V-Dragon (Onboard Promise Lite)

Hi,

I am trying to get Raid0 Working with Soyo K7V-Dragon Motherboard that has
an onboard Promise Lite chip.  The basic bios/firmware setup seems to
proceed fine wherein I am able to configure the firmware to handle 2, 50
Gig harddrives into a single Raid0 Array.  All this stuff seems to go on
fine.

When I go to install RedHat 7.2 on this machine, during partitioning
(using disk druid) I don't see a unified big disk but two independent
harddisks.  I have been searching around for information on how I can get
it work...but could not find much information.

I was wondering if anybody can provide some tips/suggestions/help to get
Raid0 working with the Motherboard/Machine.

thanks

with regards
-DJ