Re: Booting into a raid array...

> > Hi!
> > Just mounted my raid0 array, and is very pleased with it so far. But I
> > really want to be able to boot into my first partition of the array too.
> > Think my lilo.conf is right, but I'm not sure... Is this possible yet?
> > Thanks in advance, Jørn Løkaas.
> >

> Did you try it ? I'm just going to try it, as soon as
> i will have understand how the Debian installs itself
> from its floppies (i had to make my owns to have the
> Promise work).
>
> --Greg

    I think the guy that wrote much of the original code had some tips...
hrm. let me look a second:
http://www.rug-rats.org/~wilfried/  It is a bit 'out of date' as Arjan's
work is in the ac kernel now.  But there are a few tips for lilo params...
don't know what exactly that the 'hacked' version of lilo is for... would be
a worthwhile question.

--Gabe