Re: Asterisk / libss7 with MAP support

I did an application which used libss7 first via sigtran connect to a Dialogic ss7 stack and later an own developed SCCP/TCAP/MAP stack around that time, there are probably something in the mailing list about it.

Like Matthias wrote, today I would use jss7. I looked at it a few years ago and as I recall you can connect jss7 directly to dahdi and not need to go via a gateway to interface to E1 card.

/Sverker