chan_ss7 or libss7 work with asterisk v13?

Hi,

I'm running libss7 with SS7-27 patches on Asterisk 11 for few years, and
it works perfectly. Millions of calls connected without any issue,
restart, unstability, etc. During interoperability testing we had some
problems with deadlocks after BLOcking CICs with older SS7-27 patches,
but I debugged it and Kaloyan fixed it then, fix is included in official
sources now. All this should be published as libss7 2.0. Kaloyan did a
lot of work on this and I really don't see _any_ issues now.

--
Michal Rybarik

On 04/19/2016 07:27 PM, Marcelo Pacheco wrote:
> I have my own extensive unpublished patch for Asterisk 1.8 that fixes
> lots of SS7/ISUP issues for me.
> I tried Asterisk 11 with unpatched sources and found lots of issues
> again. I couldn't even get a stable environment with just all trunks
> aligned.
> So I'm not surprised you're having problems.
> No, my patch isn't available, not it will for free. Most problems have
> been reported to this list before, and haven't been addressed in the 3
> years passed since I reported them.
> So I don't advise anybody to use either ss7 solutions, you will have
> serious problems. The libss7 development process is unable to deliver
> a serious ss7 solution that will work properly.

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk App Development]     [PJ SIP]     [Gnu Gatekeeper]     [IETF Sipping]     [Info Cyrus]     [ALSA User]     [Fedora Linux Users]     [Linux SCTP]     [DCCP]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Backpacking]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [ISDN Cause Codes]     [Asterisk Books]