how does APC work in libss7?

The term linkset is missused in libss7.
A libss7 linkset is a set of links that will be used for all ISUP
channels on that same linkset.
That would be a routeset in proper.
adjpointcode needs to be defined before instantiating a signalling link,
since it's a property of the sig.link.
adjpointcode is only used to exchange SLTM/SLTA to verify link identity.

dpc is used for ISUP messages.
adjpointcode is used for MTP3 management messages.

On 06/19/13 11:34, Pavel Troller wrote:
> Hi!
>   It's one of the basic MTP3 features.
>   The MSU is sent to the DPC, but in its address field, there is APC instead
> of DPC. When an STP receives such a MSU, it routes it towards to this APC,
> which may be either directly connected (in this case, APC=DPC) or over some
> other hop (in this case, APC differs from DPC again).
>   With regards,
>     Pavel
>
>> hi,
>>
>>     libss7 can configure adjpointcode(APC), is a third point code except
>> opc and dpc. But as we know, there are only OPC and DPC in msu,  I confused
>> that where to place the APC, and  how it work. I google for so long, but
>> can not found any answer.
>>
>>     Can anyone give me more info about APC? Thx very much.
>> --
> --

Atenciosamente,

Marcelo Pacheco
M2J Comunica??es e Inform?tica
Fixo: (27)2222-8118 / (27)2233-2296
Vivo: (27)9964-5440
Claro: (27)9312-5319
MSN: marcelo at macp.eti.br
E-mail: marcelo at m2j.com.br

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk App Development]     [PJ SIP]     [Gnu Gatekeeper]     [IETF Sipping]     [Info Cyrus]     [ALSA User]     [Fedora Linux Users]     [Linux SCTP]     [DCCP]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Backpacking]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [ISDN Cause Codes]     [Asterisk Books]