Send call directly to gsm voicemail

Some operators provide a dedicated service & number for this. If your
operator doesnt, you need to find the long number for the voicemail -
usually, you'll find it checking the call forwarding parameters of a mobile
phone from this operator.
then, you need to have a full ss7 path from your system to the operator.
make sure that the ss7 forwarding indicator is set, set the caller id to
the voicemail box number you want to contact, and start the call to the
long number.
it may work !