Send call directly to gsm voicemail

Hi,
it's a (semi) blind guess, but ...

On 2013-07-25 14:59, Vallimamod ABDULLAH wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I have a user asking me for a way to call a gsm phone in ss7 and reach
> directly the voicemail without making the phone ring even it is
> connected.
> Does anybody know of a way to achieve this (tell the callee carrier to

to be completely sure - you should ask that carrier, but ...

> connect the call directly to the voicemail)? Perhaps with a custom
> isup IE?

I think the voicemail is just a number to which the call is forwarded
(123 or some dedicated mobile number) and the number for which it will
accept the message is send as redirecting number, because voicemail (i
think) works as redirect on busy/unavailable for the mobile phone.