F on the end of the number

That's the beauty of free software.

The layout I defined suits my needs.

Ok, so it can't be the default for most others.

I never send/receive #/* through ISUP because a user dialed it. Those
digits are handled on the subscriber exchange the user dialed it on (at
most it flows through SIP from the user CPE to the switch).

I need to have the ability of using #/* as routing digits (ex:
123#E164). If # becomes ST, I can't use it as a routing digit, and # is
exactly the primary routing digit !!!!!!!! Right now I only use this in
SIP, but I can't have ISUP dialing being less capable than SIP.

Typically, A..F (except as ST) is never sent either as calling or called
digits between carriers. The objective here is to be able to keep
routing logic go through switches belonging to the same carrier that
uses my solution (although right now its always SIP).

Regards,

Marcelo