Operator biling differential charging

Hi All

I am a premium IVR content service provider thats runs on premium rate lines, my setup (currently on PRIs) is like customer dials the short code (premium number) which gets forwarded on the PRIs  to my IVR. In the normal world the customer is charged immediately the call is answered by the IVR. On operator's new requirement - he wants me to design the IVR in such a way that a customer will call on a number (Toll Free/Premium Rate) but the billing will start only if his MSISDN is present on a database (that he will give it to me) and upon accepting his confirmation after playing a prompt...Is this sort of differential charging on a single call possible in Asterisk ? If yes how and what additional parameters do i need to get from him

Please assist

Thanks
Sriram