Re: how to use snoopChannel

Ramesh,

I'm also using ARI and Nodejs.  I use the snoopChannelWithId command.  I always specify both directions so that the snooper can whisper to one of the listeners and then just silence the snooper if I don't want anyone to know they're listening.  This is all done through the buffer that connects the original parties.

It's actually really simple and works very well.  It's been in use in an answering service for several years.

Hope this helps.

Phil Mickelson
CBA Software, Inc.