Re: Asterisk AMD Application

Even if you found a way to play audio, would not the called party react to it?
If I, as a human, lifted the phone and heard music, I would just hang up, or at best stay there listening, thus making AMD get a false positive.

If I can give you a little advice, I would not go too overboard with AMD. It's great, works well, but it will never catch edge cases or be 100% perfect.
You can tune it a little but overall it still is just measuring silence and word durations, nothing fancy.
Plan your application around that and make the customer aware of the situation, would be my best advice.

Best regards,
Luca