Re: Creating a SIP Call from asterisk without any external trigger

If I’m understanding what you’re trying to achieve it would likely be easiest with a call file. Create one and drop it in /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing

Next option would be to use the Asterisk Manager interface with the originate command.

Kind regards,

Matt