Node Voicemail Admin - Voicemail setup wizard

I'm working on a tool for Samuel Galarneau's ARI voicemail suite.
The intent is for it to be a simple command line application that allows
you to enter operations to create and manage voicemail mailboxes,
contexts, and folders.

I'm looking for commentary, so I've mapped out all the intended
commands in a text file. If anything contained within seems inadequte
for some reason or if you just have suggestions for other stuff I could do,
feel free to chime in.

--
Jonathan R. Rose
Digium, Inc. | Software Engineer

Asterisk Node Voicemail Administrator Application
A tool for creating and managing voicemail resources

------------
(on first start / when database adapter configuration isn't present)

Prompt: Enter database connectionString: (postgres://voicemail:password@localhost/voicemail)
=>

-- on entering the connection string, a config file will be saved and this
   step will be skipped when starting in the future

------------
commands:
help - display list of commands and their usage
create context <domain>
create mailbox <mailbox_number>@<mailbox_context> <password>
create folder <name> <dtmf> [recording]

show contexts
show mailboxes
show mailbox <mailbox_number>@<mailbox_context>
show folders
show folder <name>

edit context <current_domain> <new_domain>
edit mailbox <mailbox_number>@<mailbox_context> <field> <value>
delete context <domain>
delete mailbox <mailbox_number>@<mailbox_context>
delete folder <name>

create context <domain>
example - create context domain.com
Creates a context for use with mailboxes

create mailbox <mailbox_number>@<mailbox_context> <password>
example - create mailbox 1000@xxxxxxxxxx 1337
Creates a mailbox identified by mailbox_number@context with the specified
numerical string as a password

Note:
If the named context doesn't exist, this operation will fail.

create folder <name> <dtmf> [recording]
example - create folder INBOX 0 sound:vm-INBOX
Creates a folder for messages used to identify voicemail messages as belonging
to that folder

show contexts
Display a list of existing voicemail contexts

show mailboxes
Display a list of voicemail mailboxes as well as short form information about
them

show mailbox <mailbox_number>@<mailbox_context>
Display information about a specific voicemail mailbox - more verbose than
show mailboxes

show folders
Display a list of voicemail folders

show folder
Display information about a specific voicemail folder

edit context <current_domain> <new_domain>
example - edit context domain.com example.net
Changes an existing domain.

edit mailbox <mailbox_number>@<mailbox_context> <field> <value>
<field> may be any of the following:
  mailbox_number (integer) - renumber the mailbox
  mailbox_context (string) - entered in the form of a domain name, must be
                             from the existing domains.
  mailbox_name (string)    - A name associated with the mailbox.
  password (string)        - numerical password entered via DTMF to log in to
                             the mailbox
  name (string)            - Name given to the mailbox owner
  email (string)           - email associated with the mailbox

<field> may be any of the following:
  name      - rename the mailbox
  recording - change the sound resource used to announce the mailbox
              (ex sound:vm-INBOX)
  dtmf      - change which DTMF key corresponds with this mailbox

delete context <domain>
Deletes the specified voicemail context
Note: If mailboxes are using the context, this could leave mailboxes using a
deleted context. Is this something we should prevent?

delete mailbox <mailbox_number>@<mailbox_context>
Deletes the specified voicemail mailbox
Note: If voicemail messages are tagged with the mailbox, this could leave
messages using a deleted mailbox. Is this something we should handle? Delete
all messages contained within the deleted mailbox perhaps?

delete folder <name>
Deletes the specified voicemail folder
Note: If voicemail messages are tagged with the folder, this could leave
messages using a deleted folder. Is this something we should handle? Delete
all messages contained within the deleted folder perhaps?