ARI in production

Hi All,

I am new to this mailing list and maybe this question was asked before. Sorry if that is the case.

I am starting a new greenfield project and I am strongly considering using ARI. I have just started learning about ARI.

The project itself is going to be .NET based and have features like IVR, voicemail management, call routing etc.

I plan to use ARI for as much as the API provides (and I have a feeling that it will cover most of my needs) however I am not sure about its stability/scalability, I know that version 12 is not a long term release but it is still an official release.

Do you think that ARI is considerably stable/scalable ( for handling ~200 simultaneous calls) so that I can use it in production?

Regards,
Damir