ARI Bridge and Dial

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding ARI after experimenting with it for a while.

Bridging. When I create a bridge, I provide a single type ('mixing') I get a '200' OK back but when I retrieve details on the bridge, the type 'list' is NULL. The bridge seems to work - but I wanted to make sure there wasn't an issue.

Let's say I want to create a simple Dial application. By trial and error, what seems to work is a call comes into my dial plan and off to my app. I answer, create a bridge and add this channel to the bridge. I then create a channel for the destination SIP when it picks-up and add this to the bridge. I should now have 2 connected phones. Thanks!!