Re: ARI Channel-Exec Suggestion

Can I pick back up on this then, and ask if there are any plans to incorporate speech into ARI?

We're using unimrcp at the moment for both ASR and TTS, and would love to be able to access that functionality from ARI too.

In terms of TTS, a short cut might be to include URIs in the audio schema for Play(). This would allow you to easily integrate 3rd party TTS engines that export wav/mp3 etc via a URI. Just a thought :)

Ben