asterisk 12 stasis-http config

This is now ari.conf - https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/x/PgWUAQ

> 2.   stasis-core.conf

This configuration file has been removed. It originally only had configuration for the thread pool the message bus executed out of. But we found some performance issues with that approach, and switched to a thread-per-subscription model which required no configuration.

> ref link used : https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+12+API+Improvements

Those were our notes for development, and won?t be kept up to date as the software changes. I?ll mark them as such.

> The dialplan used :
>
> exten => 7001,1,Stasis(Queue,sales)
>
> We would like to know whether the stasis application is stable ?

Yes, but it is still in beta. I don?t know of any glaring problems with either Stasis or ARI at this point, but further beta testing and feedback is greatly appreciated!

> and  if yes, can you please advice us to configure and work on it

The wiki has a page entitled ?Getting Started with ARI? (https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/x/cgeUAQ). That will be a great place to start.

Any further questions can be asked on this list.

--
David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer