ARI object generator

2013/10/18 David M. Lee <dlee at digium.com>:
>> It still does not "work" in the usuals sense of the word
>
> Excellent start, though!

At this points it calls stubs for HTTP and deserializing JSON, so it
*should* be simple to make it work. As always, when something
*should*, it will not actually be....

>> PS. are there licensing issues if we keep a copy of the Swagged
>> definitions that come with Asterisk on the Github project?
>
> I'm not sure about licensing issues, but that feels like something that could cause trouble from a technical perspective; especially in terms of branching and merging.

Asterisk is GPLv2 correct? - I'd like to have my lib licensed as LGPL.
Technically the sources that come from Asterisk are not used in the
library - we just use them for generation but are not included in the
"deliverables". I'd like to keep them in the project on GitHub so that
i's easy for someone to just download the sources and have the whole
library rebuilt. We plan to basically include all versions of the libs
so that the connection factory will always give you the bindings for
the correct versions.
Is there any issues with this? I should be adding a separate LICENSE
note for files that come from the Asterisk project?

( I believe I'm not the only developer of third-party libraries that
will be facing this issue)

Thanks
l.

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk SS7]     [Asterisk Announcements]     [Asterisk Users]     [PJ SIP]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Linux API]